MATH2060B - Mathematical Analysis II - 2022/23
- No tutorial in the 1st week
- Homework 1 (due Feb 3, 2023, 11:00am via Gradscope (in Blackboard class MATH2060AB)) [Download file]
- Homework 2 (due Feb 10, 2023, 11:00am via Gradscope (in Blackboard class MATH2060AB)) [Download file]
Tom Yau-heng Wan
- Office: LSB 202A
- Tel: x 37969
LO Chiu Hong
- Office: LSB 228
- Tel: 3943 7955
- Office: LSB 232
- Tel: 3943 5294
Time and Venue
- Lecture: Monday 9:30-11:15am, Mong Man Wai Bldg 707; Thursday 9:30-10:15am Y. C. Liang Hall G04
- Tutorial: Thursday 8:30-9:15am Y. C. Liang Hall G04
This is a continuation of MATH2050. Topics include: differentiability, Riemann integrals, series, sequences and series of functions, and uniform convergence.
- R.G. Bartle and D.R. Sherbert, Introduction to real analysis, 4th ed, Wiley, (Ch. 6-9).
|Homework (common to both sections)||10%|
|Mid-term Exam (common to both sections): Mar 16, 2023 evening at 7:00-8:30pm, location to be annouced)||40%|
|Final (common to both sections, date to be determined by university)||50%|
Honesty in Academic Work
The Chinese University of Hong Kong places very high importance on honesty in academic work submitted by students, and adopts a policy of zero tolerance on cheating and plagiarism. Any related offence will lead to disciplinary action including termination of studies at the University. Although cases of cheating or plagiarism are rare at the University, everyone should make himself / herself familiar with the content of the following website:http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/policy/academichonesty/
and thereby help avoid any practice that would not be acceptable.
Assessment Policy Last updated: February 06, 2023 11:19:27