Overseas Course Exemption

For any overseas course exemption and transfer, students should submit official application for course & unit exemptions and transfers, together with course outlines, detailed course lecture notes, mid-term paper, exam paper and official transcripts, to the Registration & Examinations Section via CUSIS after completion of the exchange programme.

Only those courses with similar topics, requirements and course levels to one or two courses offered in our Department may be exempted and transferred.

Prior inquiries about overseas course exemption and transfer may be sent to dept@math.cuhk.edu.hk .

Final decision will rest on the Department.