MPhil in Mathematics
Lecture courses: at least 15 units (5 courses) from MATH5000 and 6000 level, of which:
- at least 3 units should be from courses coded MATH5011, 5031, 5051; and
- at least 6 units should be from courses coded MATH5000 level.
(Exemption may be granted by the Graduate Panel with the recommendation of the advisor.)
- Thesis research:
- Graduate seminar: minimum 6 units from MATH7400
Thesis Proposal and Oral Defense
Students are required to submit a research thesis and pass an oral examination for graduation.
Minimum Unit Requirement for Graduation
- (Full-time students) 45 units
- (Part-time students) 39 units