MATH4010 - Functional Analysis - 2021/22
- Office: LSB 232
- Tel: 39435294
- Office Hours: 3pm - 5pm Thursdays
Time and Venue
- Lecture: Mo 10:30AM - 12:15PM, ERB 804; Th 10:30AM - 11:15AM, LHC 101
- Tutorial: Th 11:30AM - 12:15PM, LHC 101
- A. Bowers and N.J. Kalton, An introductory course in functional analysis, Springer, (2014).
- E. Kreyszig, Introductory functional analysis with applications, John Wiley $\&$ Thusns (1978).
- S. Ovchinnikov, Functional analysis, Springer, (2018).
Quizzes and Exams
- Test: 1. Nov (Mon): 10:30-12:00 in the class
Honesty in Academic Work
The Chinese University of Hong Kong places very high importance on honesty in academic work submitted by students, and adopts a policy of zero tolerance on cheating and plagiarism. Any related offence will lead to disciplinary action including termination of studies at the University. Although cases of cheating or plagiarism are rare at the University, everyone should make himself / herself familiar with the content of the following website:http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/policy/academichonesty/
and thereby help avoid any practice that would not be acceptable.
Assessment Policy Last updated: October 14, 2021 15:38:23