Prof. Ronald Lok Ming LUI
BSc (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
MA, PhD (University of California at Los Angeles)
Fields of Interest:
Computational Differential Geometry, Mathematical Geometry Processing, Medical Imaging, Computer Visions, 3D Imaging and Surface Registration Problems
- (with P.T. Choi, K.C. Lam), FLASH: Fast Landmark Aligned Spherical Harmonic Parameterization for Genus-0 Closed Brain Surfaces. SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences, 8(1), 67-94 (2015).
- (with K.C. Lam), Landmark and intensity based registration with large deformations via quasi-conformal maps. SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences, 7(4), 2364-2392 (2014).
- (with C.F. Cheng), Geometric registration of high-genus surfaces. SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences, 7(1), 337–365 (2014).
- (with T.C. Ng), A Splitting method for diffeomorphism optimization problem using Beltrami coefficients. Journal on Scientific Computing, 63(2),573-611 (2014).
- (with K.C. Lam, S.T. Yau, X.F. Gu), Teichmuller mapping (T-Map) and its applications to landmark matching registrations. SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences, 7(1), 391–426 (2014).
- (with T.C. Ng, X.F. Gu), Teichmuller extremal map of multiply-connected domains using Beltrami holomorphic flow. Journal of Scientific Computing, 60(2), 249-275 (2013).
|Course Code||Course Title||Academic Year||Term|
|MATH3310||Computational and Applied Mathematics||2017/18||2|
|MATH2040B||Linear Algebra II||2016/17||1|
|MATH3310||Computational and Applied Mathematics||2016/17||2|
|MATH1030A/B||Linear Algebra I||2014/15||1|
|MATH3310||Computational and Applied Mathematics||2014/15||2|