MATH2060B - Mathematical Analysis II - 2019/20
- There will be no lecture on next Monday (20/1).
- Notice that new assessment scheme will be announced later.
FAN, Yan Lam
- Office: LSB G06
Tak Ming CHEUK
- Office: LSB 228
- Tel: 3943 7955
Time and Venue
- Lecture: Mon 8:30-10:15, LSB LT2; Wed 10:30-11:15, LSB LT4
- Tutorial: Mon 10:30-11:15, LSB C3; Wed 9:30-10:15, LSB C2
- R.G. Bartle and I. Sherbert, Introduction to real analysis, 4th ed. Wiley
- Tutorial 1 (Uniform Continuity)
- Tutorial 2 (Differentiation)
- Tutorial 3 (Mean Value Theorem)
- Tutorial 4 (L'Hospital's Rule and Taylor's Theorem)
- Homework 1. Deadline: 15/1. Section 5.4: 4, 6, 7.
- Homework 2. Deadline: 22/1. Section 5.4: 2, 3; Section 6.1: 10
- Homework 3. Deadline: 14/2. Section 6.1: 4, 8, 9 (submit ONE PDF file to Mr. Cheuk)
- Homework 4. Deadline: 28/2. Section 6.4: 4, 9, 10 (submit ONE PDF file to Mr. Cheuk)
- ZOOM link to Monday Lecture
- ZOOM link to Wednesday Lecture
- ZOOM link to Monday Tutorial
- ZOOM link to Wednesday Tutorial
Honesty in Academic Work
The Chinese University of Hong Kong places very high importance on honesty in academic work submitted by students, and adopts a policy of zero tolerance on cheating and plagiarism. Any related offence will lead to disciplinary action including termination of studies at the University. Although cases of cheating or plagiarism are rare at the University, everyone should make himself / herself familiar with the content of the following website:http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/policy/academichonesty/
and thereby help avoid any practice that would not be acceptable.
Assessment Policy Last updated: February 25, 2020 18:59:22