Prof. Renjun DUAN
BSc, MS (Central China Normal University)
PhD (City University of Hong Kong)
Fields of Interest:
PDEs related to kinetic and fluid dynamic equations
- Renjun Duan, Dongcheng Yang, and Hongjun Yu, Asymptotics toward viscous contact waves for solutions of the Landau equation. Accepted for publication in Communications in Mathematical Physics (April 11, 2022).
- Renjun Duan, Wei-Xi Li, and Lvqiao Liu, Gevrey regularity of mild solutions to the non-cutoff Boltzmann equation. Advances in Mathematics, 395 (2022), 108159, 75 pp.
- Renjun Duan and Shuangqian Liu, The Boltzmann equation for uniform shear flow. Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, 242 (2021), no. 3, 1947-2002.
- Renjun Duan and Shuangqian Liu, Compressible Navier-Stokes approximation for the Boltzmann equation in bounded domains. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, 374 (2021), no. 11, 7867-7924.
- Renjun Duan, Dongcheng Yang, and Hongjun Yu, Small Knudsen rate of convergence to rarefaction wave for the Landau equation. Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, 240 (2021), no. 3,1535-1592.
- Renjun Duan, Shuangqian Liu, Shota Sakamoto, and Robert M. Strain, Global mild solutions of the Landau and non-cutoff Boltzmann equations. Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, 74 (2021), no. 5, 932-1020.
- Renjun Duan and Hongjun Yu, The Vlasov-Poisson-Landau system near a local Maxwellian. Advances in Mathematics, 362 (2020), 106956, 83 pp.
- Renjun Duan, Feimin Huang, Yong Wang, and Zhu Zhang, Effects of soft interaction and non-isothermal boundary upon long-time dynamics of rarefied gas. Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, 234 (2019), no. 2, 925-1006.
- Renjun Duan and Yong Wang, The Boltzmann equation with large-amplitude initial data in bounded domains. Advances in Mathematics, 343 (2019), 36-109.
- Renjun Duan and Hongjun Yu, The relativistic Boltzmann equation for soft potentials. Advances in Mathematics, 312 (2017), 315-373.
- Renjun Duan, Feimin Huang, Yong Wang and Tong Yang, Global well-posedness of the Boltzmann equation with large amplitude initial data. Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, 225 (2017), no. 1, 375-424.
- Renjun Duan, Yuanjie Lei, Tong Yang, and Hui-Jiang Zhao, The Vlasov-Maxwell-Boltzmann system near Maxwellians in the whole space with very soft potentials. Communications in Mathematical Physics, 351 (2017), no. 1, 95-153.
- Renjun Duan, Shuangqian Liu and Jiang Xu, Global well-posedness in spatially critical Besov space for the Boltzmann equation. Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, 220 (2016), no. 2, 711-745.
- Renjun Duan, Global smooth dynamics of a fully ionized plasma with long-range collisions. Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincare -Analyse non lineaire, 31 (2014), no. 4, 751-778.
- Renjun Duan and Shuangqian Liu, The Vlasov-Poisson-Boltzmann system without angular cutoff. Communications in Mathematical Physics, 324 (2013), no. 1, 1-45.
- Yoshihiro Ueda, Renjun Duan and Shuichi Kawashima, Decay structure for symmetric hyperbolic systems with non-symmetric relaxation and its application. Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, 205 (2012), no. 1, 239-266.
- Renjun Duan and Robert M. Strain, Optimal large-time behavior of the Vlasov-Maxwell-Boltzmann system in the whole space. Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, 64 (2011), no. 11, 1497-1546.
- Renjun Duan and Robert M. Strain, Optimal time decay of the Vlasov-Poisson-Boltzmann system in $R^3$. Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, 199 (2011), no. 1, 291-328.
- Renjun Duan, Alexander Lorz and Peter Markowich, Global solutions to the coupled chemotaxis-fluid equations. Communications in Partial Differential Equations, 35 (2010), no. 9, 1635-1673.
- Renjun Duan, Massimo Fornasier and Giuseppe Toscani, A kinetic flocking model with diffusions. Communications in Mathematical Physics, 300 (2010), no. 1, 95-145.
- Renjun Duan, Seiji Ukai, Tong Yang and Huijiang Zhao, Optimal decay estimates on the linearized Boltzmann equation with time-dependent forces and their applications. Communications in Mathematical Physics, 277 (2008), no. 1, 189-236.
|Course Code||Course Title||Academic Year||Term|
|MATH2040A||Linear Algebra II||2020/21||1|
|MATH6042||Topics in Differential Equations II||2020/21||2|
|MATH2040A||Linear Algebra II||2019/20||1|
|MATH6042A||Topics in Differential Equations II||2019/20||2|
|MATH2040A||Linear Algebra II||2018/19||1|
|MATH6042||Topics in Differential Equations II||2018/19||2|
|MATH6041B||Topics in Differential Equations I||2017/18||2|
|MATH2010A||Advanced Calculus I||2016/17||1|
|MATH5022||Theory of Partial Differential Equations||2016/17||2|
|MATH5022||Theory of Partial Differential Equations||2015/16||2|
|MATH2010A||Advanced Calculus I||2014/15||1|
|MATH2020B||Advanced Calculus II||2014/15||2|
|MATH4220||Partial Differential Equations||2014/15||2|