MMAT5220 - Complex Analysis and Its Applications - 2014/15
- (19/4) Lecture Notes 7 is released [Download file]
- (1/4) Assignment 5 is released, the due date is 15 Apr. [Download file]
- (4/4) There is a typo in question 2b of assignment 5, it should be x^2+4x+5.
- (23/4) Detail of the final examination: Date = 29/4, Time = 18:30-20:30, Venue = Room 507, Wu Ho Man Yuen Building
CHAN Kai Leung
- Office: LSB 202A
- Tel: 3943 7969
- Office: LSB 222C
- Tel: 3943 8570
Time and Venue
- Lecture: Wed 18:30-21:15 Wu Ho Man Yuen Building 301
- L. V. Ahlfors. Complex Analysis. McGraw-Hill
- E. M. Stein and R. Shakarchi. Complex Analysis. Princeton University Press.
- R. V. Churchill and J. W. Brown. Complex Variables and Applications. McGraw Hill.
Quizzes and Exams
|Test 1 (11 Feb)||20%|
|Test 2 (18 Mar)||20%|
|Final Examination (29 Apr)||50%|
Honesty in Academic Work
The Chinese University of Hong Kong places very high importance on honesty in academic work submitted by students, and adopts a policy of zero tolerance on cheating and plagiarism. Any related offence will lead to disciplinary action including termination of studies at the University. Although cases of cheating or plagiarism are rare at the University, everyone should make himself / herself familiar with the content of the following website:http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/policy/academichonesty/
and thereby help avoid any practice that would not be acceptable.
Last updated: April 28, 2015 22:31:09