Prof. Wai Chee SHIU
Bsc (National Taiwan University), M.Phil (Hong Kong University);
PhD (Hong Kong University)
Fields of Interest:
Graph Theory and Number Theory
- H. Peng, J. Li and W.C. Shiu, Maximizing the -spectral radius of graphs with given size and diameter, to appear in Linear Algebra Appl., accepted at June 17, 2022.
- G.C. Lau, W.C. Shiu and H.K. Ng, On k-super graceful labeling of graphs, to appear in Thai. J. Maths., accepted on June 16, 2022.
- Y. Yang, W.C, Shiu, W-F. Wang, M. Chen, A note on the cyclic coloring of plane graphs, to appear in Adv. Math. (China), accepted at May 2022.
- G.C. Lau, W.C. Shiu and H.K. Ng, On local antimagic chromatic number of graphs with cut-vertices, to appear in Iran. J. Math. Sci. Inform. (accepted at Feb. 19, 2022).
- Z-B. Gao, W.C. Shiu, S-M. Lee, F. Wang and G-Y. Sun, Full edge-friendly index sets of one point union of cycles, to appear in ARS Combin., (2021) (accepted at Dec. 4, 2018).
|Course Code||Course Title||Academic Year||Term|
|MATH1030A||Linear Algebra I||2021/22||1|
|MATH1550||Methods of Matrices and Linear Algebra||2021/22||1|
|MATH1030F||Linear Algebra I||2021/22||2|
|MATH1030A||Linear Algebra I||2020/21||1|
|MATH1550||Methods of Matrices and Linear Algebra||2020/21||1|
|MATH1030F||Linear Algebra I||2020/21||2|
|MATH1550||Methods of Matrices and Linear Algebra||2019/20||1|
|MMAT5380||Graph Theory and Networks||2019/20||1|
|MATH1030F||Linear Algebra I||2019/20||2|
|MMAT5380||Graph Theory and Networks||2018/19||2|