Prof. Eric Tsz Shun CHUNG
BSc, MPhil (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
PhD (University of California, Los Angeles)
The Chinese University of Hong Kong,
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
Yiran Wang, Eric Chung and Shubin Fu.
A local-global generalized multiscale finite element method for highly heterogeneous stochastic groundwater flow problems. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 392 (2022), 114688.
Lina Zhao, Dohyun Kim, Eun-Jae Park and Eric Chung.
Staggered DG method with small edges for Darcy flows in fractured porous media. Journal of Scientific Computing, 90 (2022).
Yating Wang, Siu Wun Cheung, Eric T. Chung, Yalchin Efendiev and Min Wang.
Deep multiscale model learning. Journal of Computational Physics, 406 (2020), 109071.
Eric Chung, Yalchin Efendiev and Wing Tat Leung.
Constraint energy minimizing generalized multiscale finite element method. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 339 (2018), pp. 298-319
Eric Chung, Yalchin Efendiev and Thomas Y. Hou.
Adaptive multiscale model reduction with generalized multiscale finite element methods. Journal of Com- putational Physics, 320 (2016), pp. 69-95.
- Research Grants Council - General Research Fund
- Germany Academic Exchange Service and Research Grant Council - Joint Research Scheme
- ICCM Silver Medal of Mathematics
- Outstanding Fellow of the Faculty of Science
- Hong Kong Mathematical Society Young Scholar Award
- RGC Physical Science Panel
- Membership Committee, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Specialty Chief Editor (since March 2022), Frontier in Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Editorial Board (since August 2020), Mathematical and Computational Applications
- Editorial Board (since August 2020), Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics
- Editorial Board (since August 2020), Mathematics and Computers in Simulation
- Editorial Board (since January 2018), Computers & Mathematics with Applications
- Editorial Board (since April 2011), Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics
|Course Code||Course Title||Academic Year||Term|
|MATH4280||Innovation and Design in Big Data Analytics||2022/23||1|
|MATH5212||Advanced Numerical Analysis II||2022/23||1|
|MMAT5270||Introduction to Inverse Problems||2022/23||1|