Prof. Conan Nai Chung LEUNG
MSc (University of California, San Diego)
PhD (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
Fields of Interest:
Calabi-Yau Geometry, Closed and Open Gromov-Witten Invariants, SYZ Conjecture for Mirror Symmetry, Witten-Morse Theory, Quantization, Rozansky-Witten Invariants, Hyperkähler Geometry, Geometry of Special Holonomy and ADE Bundles over Complex Surfaces
- Generalization of Lawson and Simons' result to quaternion and octonion geometry, S.C. Lau and N.C. Leung
- Moduli of Bundles over Rational Surfaces and Elliptic Curves I: Simply Laced cases, N.C. Leung and J.J. Zhang.
- Moduli of Bundles over Rational Surfaces and Elliptic Curves II: Non-simply Laced cases, N.C. Leung and J.J. Zhang.
- A quadratic inequality for sum of co-adjoint orbits, N.C. Leung and X.W. Wang.
- Hard Lefschetz actions in Riemannian geometry with special holonomy, N.C. Leung and C.Z. Li.
Major Research Grants:
- Research Grants Council - General Research Fund
Honours and Awards:
- Distinguished Paper Award and Silver Award, International Consortium of Chinese Mathematicians Best Paper Award
- ICCM Best paper award
- Fellow of the American Mathematical Society
- Editor of the New York Journal of Mathematics (NYJM) and The Asian Journal of Mathematics (AJM).
|Course Code||Course Title||Academic Year||Term|
|MATH6021||Topics in Geometry I||2022/23||1|
|MATH6022A||Topics in Geometry II||2022/23||2|
|MATH6021||Topics in Geometry I||2021/22||1|
|MATH6022A||Topics in Geometry II||2021/22||2|
|MATH6022||Topics in Geometry II||2020/21||2|
|MATH6021A||Topics in Geometry I||2018/19||1|
|MATH6022B||Topics in Geometry II||2018/19||2|
|MATH6021A||Topics in Geometry I||2017/18||1|
|MATH6022A||Topics in Geometry II||2017/18||2|
|MATH6021B||Topics in Geometry I||2016/17||2|
|MATH6021A||Topics in Geometry I||2014/15||1|
|MATH6022A||Topics in Geometry II||2014/15||2|