Dr. Jeff Chak Fu WONG
BSc, MSc (University of New Brunswick)
PhD (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
Fields of Interest:
Computational Fluid Dynamics, Inverse Problems, Mathematical Biology and Optimal Control and Estimation
- A TV-based iterative regularization method for the solutions of thermal convection problems. Communications in Computational Physics, 2013; 14(4), 1120 - 1146. With Eric T. Chung.
- Application of scaled nonlinear conjugate gradient algorithms to the inverse natural convection problem. Optimization Methods and Software, 2013; 28(1): 159 - 185. With B. Protas.
- Two-objective optimization strategies using the adjoint method and game theory in inverse natural convection problems. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, 2012; 70: 1341 - 1366.
- A FE-based algorithm for the inverse natural convection problem. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, 2012; 68(1): 48 - 82. With P. Yuan.
- Inverse determination of a heat source from natural convection in a porous cavity. Computers & Fluids, 2011; 52: 1 - 14. With J.-L. Xie.
Honours and Awards:
- Faculty Exemplary Teaching Award