MATH2060A - Mathematical Analysis II - 2022/23
- No tutorial in the first week
Cheung Leung Fu
- Office: Lady Shaw Bldg. 209
- Tel: 39437961
- Office Hours: TBA
Liu Stephen Shang Yi
- Office: Lady Shaw Bldg. 222A
- Office Hours: Tues 1-3pm; Wed 2-5pm; Fri 2-5pm
- Office: :Academic Building No.1, Room 505
- Tel: 3943 4298
- Office Hours: Mon, 4-6pm; Wed, 4-6pm; Fri 3-7pm
This is a continuation of MATH2050. Topics include: differentiability, Riemann integrals, series, sequences and series of functions, and uniform convergence.
- R.G. Bartle and D.R. Sherbert, Introduction to real analysis, 4th ed, Wiley, (Ch. 6-9).
|Homework (common to both sections)||10%|
|Mid-term Exam (common to both sections): Mar 16, 2023 evening at 7:00-8:30pm, location to be announced)||40%|
|Final (common to both sections, date to be determined by university))||50%|
Honesty in Academic Work
The Chinese University of Hong Kong places very high importance on honesty in academic work submitted by students, and adopts a policy of zero tolerance on cheating and plagiarism. Any related offence will lead to disciplinary action including termination of studies at the University. Although cases of cheating or plagiarism are rare at the University, everyone should make himself / herself familiar with the content of the following website:http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/policy/academichonesty/
and thereby help avoid any practice that would not be acceptable.
Assessment Policy Last updated: January 05, 2023 12:25:23