MATH6031A - Topics in Algebra I - 2019/20
- The lectures on Jan 7 will be suspended, so the course will actually start on Jan 14.
- Lectures on Feb 4 and Feb 11 are cancelled due to university arrangement. The next lecture is currently scheduled on Feb 18.
- Online teaching using ZOOM will be starting from Feb 18 (Tue).
- Lecture on Feb 18 - Meeting ID: 325 325 260; Password: 017413.
- Lecture on Feb 25 - Meeting ID: 934 455 661 (no password needed).
- Lecture on Mar 3 - Meeting ID: 584 162 399 (no password needed).
- Lecture on Mar 10 - Meeting ID: 988 179 577 (no password needed).
- Lecture on Mar 17 - Meeting ID: 842 457 197 (no password needed).
- Lecture on Mar 24 - Meeting ID: 177 090 681 (no password needed).
- Lecture on Mar 31 - Meeting ID: 523 072 345 (no password needed).
- Meeting ID on Apr 14: 552 769 399 (no password needed).
- Meeting ID on Apr 21: 953 331 119 (no password needed).
- Meeting ID on Apr 28: 971 344 963 (no password needed).
CHAN Kwok Wai
- Office: LSB 212
- Tel: 3943 7976
Time and Venue
- Lecture: Tuesday 2:30pm - 5:15pm at LSB 222
This course is intended to be an introduction to quantization. Topics include geometric quantization, deformation quantization, mathematical quantum field theory.
- Lecture on Feb 25
- Lecture on Mar 3
- Lecture on Mar 10
- Lecture on Mar 17
- Lecture on Mar 24
- Lecture on Mar 31
Honesty in Academic Work
The Chinese University of Hong Kong places very high importance on honesty in academic work submitted by students, and adopts a policy of zero tolerance on cheating and plagiarism. Any related offence will lead to disciplinary action including termination of studies at the University. Although cases of cheating or plagiarism are rare at the University, everyone should make himself / herself familiar with the content of the following website:http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/policy/academichonesty/
and thereby help avoid any practice that would not be acceptable.
Assessment Policy Last updated: April 01, 2020 12:40:42