MATH6031A - Topics in Algebra I - 2019/20
- The lectures on Jan 7 will be suspended, so the course will actually start on Jan 14.
- Lectures on Feb 4 and Feb 11 are cancelled due to university arrangement. The next lecture is currently scheduled on Feb 18.
- Online teaching using ZOOM will be starting from Feb 18 (Tue).
- Lecture on Feb 18 - Meeting ID: 325 325 260; Password: 017413
- Lecture on Feb 25 - Meeting ID: 934 455 661
CHAN Kwok Wai
- Office: LSB 212
- Tel: 3943 7976
Time and Venue
- Lecture: Tuesday 2:30pm - 5:15pm at LSB 222
This course is intended to be an introduction to quantization. Topics include geometric quantization, deformation quantization, mathematical quantum field theory.
Honesty in Academic Work
The Chinese University of Hong Kong places very high importance on honesty in academic work submitted by students, and adopts a policy of zero tolerance on cheating and plagiarism. Any related offence will lead to disciplinary action including termination of studies at the University. Although cases of cheating or plagiarism are rare at the University, everyone should make himself / herself familiar with the content of the following website:http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/policy/academichonesty/
and thereby help avoid any practice that would not be acceptable.
Assessment Policy Last updated: February 18, 2020 17:13:09