MATH2060A - Mathematical Analysis II - 2018/19
- Course outline [Download file]
- Tutorials start on W1, W3 Jan 16. You may go to either section.
- Quiz I will be held during tutorials on Jan 23. It covers 6.1 and 6.2.
- Quiz 2 will be held during tutorials on Feb13. It covers 6.3, 6.4 and Convexity.
- Midterm exam will be held on March 7 from 19:00 to 20:30. Details will be announced later.
- I have corrected some typos in the notes on integration theory. (Feb 16)
- Midterm venue: LT4. It covers differentiation and integration theory (except improper integrals).
- Notes on Lebesgue's theorem on Riemann integrability has been uploaded for those who are interested.
- In Ex 6 some problems involves Changes of variables, a topic to be covered in the coming lecture.
- No home assignment in this week (March 9).
- Quiz 3 will be held on March 20.
- Quiz 3 covers 3.1 and 3.2 in Notes 3.
- There is no home assignment in this week. (March 16)
- The mean and SD of the midterm exam are 48 and 23 respectively.
- I will keep the answer scripts. If you want to take a look of your exam paper, you could come to my office in the following time slots: This Wednesday 10:30-11:30, Friday 11-12 noon. After this week, you should ask Tutor for the paper.
- Quiz 4 will be held on tutorials on April 10. It covers 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5.
- Quiz 5 will be held in tutorials on April 17. It covers 9.1 and 9.2 in Bartle-Sherbert.
- There is a review for the final exam in the last class (April17).
- I will go over this review sheet on Wednesday (April 17). [Download file]
- I have just corrected some mistakes on the basic limits in the review outline.
- I will hold office in the morning of April 24 from 10am to noon.
- I have uploaded my notes on power series for optional readings. You may take a look after the final exam.
- Solution to Quiz 4a [Download file]
- Solution to Quiz 5a [Download file]
- Solution to Quiz 5b [Download file]
- Just uploaded three model solutions for you to follow.
- Assignment 1
- Assignment 2
- Assignment 3
- Assignment 4
- Assignment 5
- Assignment 6
- Assignment 7
- Assignment 8
- Assignment 9
- Assignment 10
- Solutions to Assignment 1
- Solutions to Assignment 2
- Solutions to Assignment 3
- Solutions to Assignment 4
- Solutions to Assignment 5
- Solutions to Assignment 6
- Solutions to Assignment 7
- Solutions to Assignment 8
- Solutions to Assignment 9
- Solutions to Assignment 10
Assessment Policy Last updated: April 17, 2019 15:59:31