Application for MATH1010A-MATH1030A (First Semester 2018-19) for Broadbase Science freshmen from Gaokao
Status messageSubmissions for this form are closed. Available period: 2018-08-23 00:00 to 2018-08-26 23:59
MATH1010A and MATH1030A are intended for MATH students. Enrichment entrants are automatically registered to the classes. If you are a Broadbase Science entrant strongly inclined to declare for MATH, you are encouraged to register for these two classes simultaneously because:
- The treatment in these classes will be adapted to your future needs in the MATH programme.
- This will align yourself to the recommended study pattern in the MATH programme.
- As the quota is limited, priority will be given to students with good results in Gaokao.
- You should register for both MATH1010A and MATH1030A or neither. If you drop one of MATH1010A and MATH1030A, the other course will be automatically dropped.
- If you do not intend to become a MATH major but for whatever reason, intends to take MATH1010 and/or MATH1030, you are advised to apply for other sections of these courses through CUSIS.