MATH6071 - Topics in Topology I - 2021/22
- Starting Jan 24, the classes meet via Zoom. See "Useful links" below for the Zoom link.
- Paul Seidel, Fukaya Categories and Picard Lefschetz Theory, EMS
- Keller, B. INTRODUCTION TO A-INFINITY ALGEBRAS AND MODULES. Homology, Homotopy and Applications 3, 1–35 (2001).
- Keller, B. Addendum to: “Introduction to $A$-infinity algebras and modules” [Homology Homotopy Appl. bf 3 (2001), no. 1, 1-35; MR1854636 (2004a:18008a)]. Homology, Homotopy and Applications 4, 25-28 (electronic) (2002).
- Loday and Vallette, Algebraic Operads, Springer
- Fukaya, K. Floer Homology and Mirror Symmetry II. Minimal Surfaces, Geometric Analysis and Symplectic Geometry 31–127 (2002)
- Keller, B. A -infinity algebras, modules and functor categories, in Contemp Math 67–93 (2006)
- Fukaya, Oh, Ohta, Ono, Lagrangian Intersection Floer Theory Anomaly and Obstruction, Part I, IP
- Polishchuk: A_\infty sign conventions
- HIM Winter School "Connections between representation theory and geometry", 2020
- Loday: The Multiple Facets of the Associahedron
- Zoom link for online teaching: (https://cuhk.zoom.us/j/98939429584?pwd=WjNZbmtVWm9aOWF3MUEydXVqQzRpZz09 Meeting ID: 989 3942 9584 Passcode: 235145)
- M. Crainic: On the perturbation lemma, and deformations
- The Stack Project
Assessment Policy Last updated: March 13, 2022 11:40:06