MMAT5360 - Game Theory - 2019/20
- Assignment can be submitted during the lecture or by inserting it into the assignment box near LSB223.
- Due to the recent incident of the spread of the novel coronavirus, the deadline of submitting the assignment will be postponed to at least one week after the classes are resumed.
- To reduce the risk of spreading the novel coronavirus, the university has announced to provide online teaching starting from 17 February until further notice. As such, we will be using ZOOM to hold the online lectures.
Every Monday 18:30-21:15 starting from 17 Feb until further notice.
ZOOM link for lectures:
Meeting ID: 692 767 995
- The lecture video and slide are uploaded under Class Notes.
Lau Chi Hin
- Office: LSB 208
- Tel: 3943 7987
- Office: AB1 614
- Tel: 3943 4109
Time and Venue
- Lecture: Monday 18:30-21:15, WMY 505
Principles and techniques of game theory, matrix games, minimax theorem and calculation of optimal strategies, cooperative and non-cooperative solutions of bimatrix games, coalitional games and applications. Students taking this course are expected to have knowledge in linear algebra.
- Peter Morris: Introduction to Game Theory, Springer 1994
- Assignment 1 (Due: Postponed until further notice)
- Assignment 2 (Due: To be announced)
- Assignment 3 (Due: To be announced)
|Mid-term exam (To be announced)||30%|
|Final exam (To be announced)||50%|
Assessment Policy Last updated: February 18, 2020 11:20:52