MATH6211 - Topics in Applied Mathematics I - 2019/20
- outline [Download file]
- Please find some related learning materials here: https://www.ipol.im/
- Special arrangement for Project: Please do a project related to our course. The deadline is Dec, 20, 2019. Please submit to my email directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prof. Zeng Tieyong
- Office: LSB225
- Tel: 39437966
Time and Venue
- Lecture: Mo 14:30AM - 17:15AM
Usually, more than one sections with various topics selected from advanced applied mathematics will be offered.
- Paragios Nikos, Chen Yunmei and Faugeras, Olivier D. (Eds.), Handbook of Mathematical Models in Computer Vision, Springer, 2006.
- Scherzer Otmar (Ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Methods in Imaging, Springer, 2015.
- Tony F. Chan and Jianhong (Jackie) Shen, Image Processing and Analysis: Variational, PDE, Wavelet and Stochastic Methods. SIAM 2005.
Honesty in Academic Work
The Chinese University of Hong Kong places very high importance on honesty in academic work submitted by students, and adopts a policy of zero tolerance on cheating and plagiarism. Any related offence will lead to disciplinary action including termination of studies at the University. Although cases of cheating or plagiarism are rare at the University, everyone should make himself / herself familiar with the content of the following website:http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/policy/academichonesty/
and thereby help avoid any practice that would not be acceptable.
Assessment Policy Last updated: November 26, 2019 16:31:53