MATH3093 - Fourier Analysis - 2019/20
- TA's words about homework collection and return [Download file]
- Starting from Feb 17, 2020, I will deliver online lectures via Zoom Meeting according to the original timetable.
- Assignments 3 or later should be sent to Mr Chingyin Chan by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. De-Jun Feng
- Office: LSB 211
- Tel: 39437965
Mr. Chan Ching Yin
- Office: LSB, Room 232
- Tel: 39435294
Mr. Tak Ming Cheuk
- Office: LSB 228
- Tel: 39437955
Time and Venue
- Lecture: Mon 10:30AM - 11:15AM, LSB C2; Th 2:30PM - 4:15PM, LSB C2
- Tutorial: Mon 11:30AM - 12:15PM, LSB C2
- E.M. Stein and R. Shakarchi, Fourier analysis. An introduction. Princeton Lectures in Analysis, 1. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 2003
- Y. Katznelson, An introduction to harmonic analysis. Third edition. Cambridge Mathematical Library. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2004.
- T. W. Körner, Fourier analysis. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1988.
Honesty in Academic Work
The Chinese University of Hong Kong places very high importance on honesty in academic work submitted by students, and adopts a policy of zero tolerance on cheating and plagiarism. Any related offence will lead to disciplinary action including termination of studies at the University. Although cases of cheating or plagiarism are rare at the University, everyone should make himself / herself familiar with the content of the following website:http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/policy/academichonesty/
and thereby help avoid any practice that would not be acceptable.
Assessment Policy Last updated: February 24, 2020 11:54:22