MATH1010E - University Mathematics - 2017/18
- For assignment submission, you can put your assignment into the assignment box, which is near the door of Room 222B, Lady Shaw Building. The box is labeled as "MATH1010E". It would be also fine to hand it to our teaching assistant Rihuan Ke in the tutorial C.
- The midterm exam will be held on October 25th(Wed) evening 19:30-21:00 at LSK LT5.
- The grading of the midterm exam has been already finished. If you have not received your exam paper yet, then please attend the class and get it before November 10. If you have any complaints on your marks, then please take a photo of your answer and send it to me or TA via email until November 10.
- The indefinite integral of the function 1/x is ln |x|, not just ln x.
- At the end of the lecture note Week 13, I introduce some notation that was not taught in the class. Please take a look.
- The final exam will be held on December 15th(Friday) morning 9:30 - 11:30 at University Gymnasium.
- Office: Academic Building No.1 712
- Tel: 3943-4105
Time and Venue
- Lecture: Tuesday 10:30-12:15 YIA 403, Thursday 14:30-15:15 ELB LT2
- Tutorial: Thursday 15:30-16:15 ELB LT2
- G. B. Thomas, Thomas’ Calculus (any recent edition), Addison-Wesley or Pearson.
- L. F. Cheung, C. H. Lau, University Mathematics (any edition), McGrawHill.
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
- Week 4
- Week 5
- Week 6
- Week 7
- Supplementary Exercise
- Week 8
- Week 9
- Week 10-11
- Week 12
- Week 13
Honesty in Academic Work
The Chinese University of Hong Kong places very high importance on honesty in academic work submitted by students, and adopts a policy of zero tolerance on cheating and plagiarism. Any related offence will lead to disciplinary action including termination of studies at the University. Although cases of cheating or plagiarism are rare at the University, everyone should make himself / herself familiar with the content of the following website:http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/policy/academichonesty/
and thereby help avoid any practice that would not be acceptable.
Assessment Policy Last updated: December 12, 2017 11:58:30