- All first-year undergraduate students admitted to the Enrichment Mathematics Programme (JS4682) are eligible for this scholarship, with amount ranges from $5,000 to $100,000 (and at least $20,000 for obtaining 5** in M1/M2).
The awardees should have
- chosen JS4682 in either Band A or Band B,
- obtained Level 5 or above in HKDSE Mathematics Extended Part Module 1 or 2, and
- attended an admission interview conducted by teachers of the Department of Mathematics.
At most 3 awardees from Chi Chung College will be awarded Chung Chi College Scholarship for Enrichment Mathematics Students instead.
The recipients and amounts will be decided by the Scholarship Committee and the Admission Committee, based on students' admission scores.
- At most 8 scholarships, ranges from $5,000 to $20,000, will be awarded to first year students from the Broad-Based Science Programme who declared MATH as their major in Phase I.
The recipients and amount will be decided by the Scholarship Committee and the Admission Committee, based on students' admission scores.
- Departmental funding will be used to support these admission scholarships. Payment of the scholarships will be arranged at the end of the first term.