|PUBLICATIONS (in refereed journals)
- Infinite dimensional polytopes, Math. Scand., 32 (1973),
- The dual ball of a Lindenstrauss space, Math. Scand., 33
- Extreme opereators on Choquet simplexes, Pacific J. Math.,
52 (1974), 129-142
- A representation theorem of isometries of C(X,E), Pacific
J. Math., 22 (1975), 229-233
- Farthest points in weakly compact sets, Israel J. Math., 22
- On strongly exposing functionals, J. Aust. Math. Soc., 21
- A note on lower semicontinuous set-valued maps, Bull.
Pol. Acad. Sci., 4 (1976), 271-273
- A remark on strongly exposing functionals, Proc. Amer.
Math. Soc., 59 (1976) 242-244
- On almost Chebyshev subspaces, J. Approx., Th. 21 (1977),
- Best approximation by closed sets in Banach spaces, J.
Approx., Th. 23 (1978), 29-36.
- Differentiability via directional derivatives, Proc. Amer.
Math. Soc., 70 (1978), 11-17 (with C. Weil).
- Almost Chebyshev subsets in reflexive Banach spaces,
Indiana Univ. Math. J., 27 (1978), 791-795.
- On a sufficient condition for proximity, Tran. Amer. Math.
Soc., 251 (1979), 343-356.
- Approximation by continuous vector valued functions, Studia
Math., (1980), 291-298.
- On generalized harmonic analysis, Tran. Amer. Math. Soc.,
259 (1980), 75-97 (with J. Lee).
- On the Banach spaces of functions with bounded upper means,
Pacific J. Math., 91 (1980), 153-172.
- The class of convolution operators on the Marcinkiewicz
spaces, Ann. Inst. Fourier, Grenoble 31 (1981), 225-243.
- Extension of Wiener's Tauberian identity and multipliers on
the Marcinkiewicz Space, Tran. Amer. Math. Soc., 277 (1983), 489-506.
- Integrated Cauchy functional equation and characterizations
of the exponential law, Sankhya A, 44 (1982), 72-90, (with C.R. Rao).
- Solution to the integrated Cauchy functional equation on
the whole line, Sankhya A, 46 (1984), 311-318, (with C.R. Rao).
- Integrated Cauchy functional equation with an error term and the exponential law,
Sankhya A, 46 (1984), 339-354 (with H.M. Gu).
- Characterization of the Rao's quadratic entropies, Sankhya
A, 47 (1985), 295-309.
- On the nonlinear diffusion equation of Kolmogorov,
Petrovsky and Piscounov, J. Differential Eq., 59 (1985), 44-70.
- Solution of Deny convolution equation restricted to a half
line via a random walk approach, J. Multi. Anal., 24 (1988), 309-329 (with A.
Alzaid, C.R. Rao and D.N. Shanbhag).
- On characteristic functions satisfying a functional
equation, and related classes of simultaneous integral equations,
Sankhya A, 50 (1988), 190-198 (with B. Ramachandran and H.M. Gu).
- Some new classes of Hardy spaces, J. Funct. Anal., 84
(1989), 255-278 (with Y.Z. Chen).
- On an equivalent class of norms for BMO, J. Aust. Math.
Soc., 46 (1989), 289-295 (with Y.Z. Chen).
- Wiener transformation on functions with bounded averages,
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 108, (1990), 411-421 (with Y.Z. Chen).
- On the geometry of spheres in normed linear spaces, J.
Aust. Math. Soc., 48 (1990), 101-112 (with J. Gao).
- Characterization of the exponential distribution by the relevation transform,
J. Applied Prob., 27 (1990), 726-729 (with B.L.S. Prakasa Rao).
- On the convolution equation of Choquet and Deny on
semigroups, Studia Math., 97 (1990), 115-135 (with W. Zeng).
- The sum of Rademacher functions and Hausdorff dimension,
Math. Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc., 108 (1990), 97-103 (with T.Y. Hu).
- On two classes of Banach spaces with uniform normal
structure, Studia Math., 99 (1991), 41-56 (with J. Gao).
- Fractal measures and mean p-variations, J. Funct. Anal.,
108 (1992), 427-457.
- Fractal dimensions and singularities of the Weierstrass type
functions, Tran. Amer. Math. Soc., 335 (1993), 649-665, (with T.Y. Hu).
- Mean quadratic variations and Fourier asymptotics of
self-similar measures, Monatshefte Math., 115 (1993), 99-132, (with J.
- Dimension of a family of singular Bernoulli
convolutions, J. Funct. Anal., 116 (1993), 335-358.
- Hausdorff dimension of the level sets of Rademacher series,
Bull. Polish Acad. Sci., 41 (1993), 11-18 (with T.Y. Hu).
- On the Hausdorff dimension of the graph of the perturbed
Rademacher series, Real Anal. Exchange, 19 (1994), 457-464, (with T.Y.
- Solutions of the operator-valued integrated Cauchy
functional equation, J. Operator Theory, 32 (1994), 157-183 (with C.H.
- Characterization of Lp-solutions for the two-scale
dilation equations, SIAM J. Math. Anal., 26 (1995), 1018-1046 (with J.
- Vector-valued Choquet-Deny theorem, renewal equation and
self-similar measures, Studia Math., 117 (1995), 1-28, (with J. Wang
and C.H. Chu).
- On some sharp regularity estimations of L2-scaling functions, SIAM
J. Math. Anal., 27 (1996), 835-864, (with M. Ma and J. Wang).
- A weighted Tauberian theorem, J. Fourier Anal. and Appl., 2
- On the discount sum of Bernoulli random variables, J. of Stat.
Planning and Inference, 63 (1997), 231-246 (with A. Ho).
- The regularity of Lp-scaling functions, Asian J.
Math., (1997), 272-292 (with M.F. Ma).
- Asymptotic behavior of multiperiodic functions, J. Fourier
Anal. and Appl., 4 (1998), 129-150 (with A. Fan).
- Lq-spectrum of the Bernoulli convolution associated with
the golden ratio, Studia Math., 131 (1998), 225-251 (with S.M. Ngai).
- Embedding locally compact semigroups into groups,
Semigroup Forum, 56 (1998), 151-156 (with J. Lawton, W.B. Zeng).
- Multifractal measures and a weak separation condition,
Advances in Math., 141 (1999), 45-96 (with S.M. Ngai).
- Iterated function system and Ruelle operator, J. Math.
Anal. Appl., 231 (1999), 319-344 (with A. Fan).
- Asymptotic regularity of Daubechies scaling functions, Proc.
AMS, 128 (1999), 1087-1095 (with Q. Sun).
- Lq-spectrum of Bernoulli convolutions associated
with P.V. numbers, Osaka J. Math., 36 (4) (1999), 993-1010 (with
- On the boundary of attractors with non-void interior, Proc.
AMS, 128 (1999), 1761-1768 (with Y. Xu).
- On the connectedness of self-affine tiles, J. London Math.
Soc., (2) 62 (2000), 291-304 (with I. Kirat).
- Iterated function systems with overlaps, Asian J. Math., 4
(2000), 527-552 (with A. Fan and S.M. Ngai).
- Second order self-similar identities and multifractal
decompositions, Indiana U. Math. J., 49 (2000), 925-972 (with S.M.
- Iterated function systems with overlaps and self-similar
measures, J. London Math. Soc., 63 (2001), 99-116 (with S.M. Ngai and
- Lp-solution of refinement equations, J. Fourier Anal. and
Appl., 7 (2001), 143-167 (with R. Jia and D.X. Zhou).
- Multifractal structure of the convolution of Cantor
measure, Adv. in Appl. Math., 27 (2001), 1-16 (with T. Hu).
- Measure representation and multifractal analysis of
complete genomes, Phy. Rev. E, 64, (2001), 031903-1 to 031903-9 (with
Z. Yu and V. Anh).
- Ruelle operator with nonexpansive IFS, Studia Math., 148
(2001), 143--169 (with Y.L. Ye).
- Corrigendum to: iterated function system and Ruelle
operator, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 262 (2001), 446-451 (with H. Rao and Y.
- Multifractal characterization of complete genomes, Journal
of Physics A: Mathematical and General, 34 (2001), 7127-7139 (with Vo
Anh and Zu-Guo Yu).
- Multifractal characterisation of length sequences of coding
and noncoding segments in a complete genome, Physica A, 301 (2001)
351-361 (with Zu-Guo Yu and Vo Anh).
- On the absolute continuity of a class of invariant
measures, Proc AMS, 130 (2001), 759-767 (with T.Y. Hu and X.Y. Wang).
- Relationships between different dimensions of a measure,
Monatshefte Math., 135 (2002), 191-201 (with A.H. Fan and H. Rao).
- Classification of integral expanding matrices and
self-affine tiles, Discrete and Comp. Geometry, 28 (2002), 49-73 (with
- The pressure function for products of non-negative matrices,
Math. Research Letters, 9 (2002), 363-378 (with D.J. Feng).
- Hausdorff dimension of random fractals with overlaps, Bull.
Aust. Math. Soc., 65 (2002), 315-328. (with Z.G. Yu and V.V. ANH)
- Fourier asymptotics of Cantor type measures at
infinity, Proc AMS, 130 (2002), 2711-2717 (with T.Y. Hu).
- Ergodic limits on the conformal repellers, Advances in
Math., 169 (2002), 58-91 (with D. Feng and J. Wu).
- Recognition of an organism from fragments of its complete
genome, Phy. Rev. E., 66 (2002), 031910, 1-9 (with V. Anh and Z.G. Yu).
- On one-dimensional self-similar tilings and pq-tiles,
Tran AMS, 355 (2002), 1401-1414 (with H. Rao).
- Self-affine sets and graph-directed systems, Constr. Appr.,
19 (2003), 373-397 (with X.G. He and H. Rao).
- Cauchy-transforms of self-similar measures: The Laurent
coefficients, J. Functional Anal., 202 (2003), 67-97 (with X.H. Dong).
- Heat kernels on metric measure spaces and an application to
semilinear elliptic equations, Tran. AMS, 355 (2003), 2065-2093 (with
A. Grigoryan and J. Hu).
- Dimensions of the boundaries of self-similar sets,
Experimental Math., 12 (2003), 13-26 (with S. Ngai).
- The genomic tree of living organisms based on a fractal
model, Physics Letters A, 317 (2003), 293-302 (with Zu-Guo Yu, V. Anh
and K.H. Chu).
- Multifractal and correlation analysis of protein sequences
from complete genome, Phy. Rev. E., 68 (2003), 021903, 1-10 (with Z.G. Yu and
- Iterated function system and multifractal analysis of
biological sequences, International Journal of Modern Physics B, 17
(2003), 4367-4375 (with Z.G. Yu and V. Anh).
- Expanding polynomials and connectedness of self-affine
tiles, Discrete & Comp. Geom., 31 (2004), 275-286 (with I. Kirat
and H. Rao).
- Iterated function systems with a weak separation condition,
Studia Math., 161 (2004), 249-268 (with X.Y. Wang).
- Characterization of tile digit sets with prime
determinants, Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, 16 (2004),
159-173 (with X.G. He).
- Fractal analysis of measure representation of large
proteins based on the detailed HP model, Phy.,
337 (2004), 171-184 (with Z.G. Yu and V. Anh).
- Chaos game representation of protein sequences based on the
detailed HP model and their multifractal and correlation analysis, J.
Th. Biology, 226 (2004), 341-348 (with Z.G. Yu and V. Anh).
- An integral related to the Cauchy transform on the
Sierpinski gasket, Experimental Math, 13 (2004), 415-419 (with X.H.
- Wavelet decomposition of Calderón-Zygmund operators on
function spaces, J. Aust. Math. Soc., 77 (2004), 29-46 (with L. Yan).
- Some exceptional phenomena in multifractal formalism:
Part I, Asian J. Math., 9 (2005), 275-294 (with X.Y. Wang).
- Some exceptional phenomena in multifractal formalism:
Part II, Asian J. Math., 9 (2005), 473-488 (with D.J. Feng and X.Y.
- Equivalence conditions for on-diagonal upper bounds of heat
kernels on self-similar spaces, J. Functional Anal., 237 (2006),
427-445 (with A. Grigoryan and J.X. Hu).
- Laplace operators related to self-similar measures on
Rd, J. Functional Anal., 239 (2006), 542-565 (with J.X. Hu and
- A generalized finite type condition for iterated function
systems, Adv. Math., 208 (2007), 647-671 (with S.M. Ngai).
- Disklikeness of planar self-affine tiles, Tran Amer. Math.
Soc., 359 (2007), No. 7, 3337-3355 (with K.S. Leung).
- Obtaining upper bounds of heat kernels from lower bounds,
Comm. on Pure and Appl. Math., 61 (2008), 639-660 (with A. Grigoryan
and J.X. Hu).
- On a generalized dimension of self-affine fractals, Math.
Nachr., 281 (2008), 1142-1158 (with X.G. He).
- Open set condition and post-critically finite self-similar
sets, Nonlinearity, 21 (2008), 1227-1232 (with Q. Deng).
- Spectral property of the Bernoulli convolutions, Adv.
Math., 219 (2008), 554-567 (with T.Y. Hu).
- Self-affine measures and vector-valued representations,
Studia Math., 188 (2008), 259-286 (with Q. Deng & X.G. He).
- The spectrum of Poincaré recurrence, Ergod. Th. &
Dyn. Sys. 28 (2008), 1917-1943 (with L. Shu).
- Separation conditions for conformal iterated function
systems, Monatsh. Math., 156 (2009), 325-355, (with S.M. Ngai and X.Y.
- Self-similar sets as hyperbolic boundaries, Indiana U.
Math. J., 58 (2009), 1777-1795 (with X.Y. Wang).
- Multifractal formalism for self-similar measures with weak
separation condition, J. Math. Pures Appl., 92 (2009), 407-428
(with D.J. Feng).
- Comparison inequalities for heat semigroups and heat kernels on metric measure spaces, J. Funct. Anal., 259 (2010) 2613-2641 (with A. Grigoryan
- On the Weyl-Heisenberg frames generated by simple functions, J. Funct. Anal., 261 (2011), 1010-1027 (with X.G. He).
- Connectedness of a class of planar self-affine tiles, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 380 (2011), 493-500 (with Q.R. Deng).
- Post-critically finite fractals and Martin boundary, Tran.
AMS (to appear) (with H. Ju and X.Y. Wang)
- Height reducinig property of polynomials and self-affine tiles, Geom. Dedi-cate, to appear (with X.G. He and I. Kirat).