Prof. Renjun DUAN
BSc, MS (Central China Normal University)
PhD (City University of Hong Kong)
Fields of Interest:
PDEs related to kinetic and fluid dynamic equations
- Renjun Duan and Shuangqian Liu, Stability of the rarefaction wave of the Vlasov-Poisson-Boltzmann system. accepted for publication in SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis (2015).
- Renjun Duan, Qingqing Liu and Changjiang Zhu, Darcy's law and diffusion for a two-fluid Euler-Maxwell system with dissipation. Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, 25 (2015), 2089-2151.
- Renjun Duan and Shuangqian Liu, Stability of rarefaction waves of the Navier-Stokes-Poisson system. J. Differential Equations, 258 (2015), no. 7, 2495-2530.
- Renjun Duan, Global smooth dynamics of a fully ionized plasma with long-range collisions. Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincare -Analyse non lineaire, 31 (2014), no. 4, 751-778.
- Renjun Duan and Shuangqian Liu, The Vlasov-Poisson-Boltzmann system without angular cutoff. Communications in Mathematical Physics, 324 (2013), no. 1, 1-45.
- Renjun Duan and Wei-Xi Li, Hypocoercivity for the linear Boltzmann equation with confining forces. Journal of Statistical Physics, 148 (2012), no. 2, 306-324.
- Yoshihiro Ueda, Renjun Duan and Shuichi Kawashima, Decay structure for symmetric hyperbolic systems with non-symmetric relaxation and its application. Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, 205 (2012), no. 1, 239-266.
- Renjun Duan, Green's function and large time behavior of the Navier-Stokes-Maxwell system. Analysis and Applications, 10 (2012), no. 2, 133-197.
- Renjun Duan and Robert M. Strain, Optimal large-time behavior of the Vlasov-Maxwell-Boltzmann system in the whole space. Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, 64 (2011), no. 11, 1497-1546.
- Renjun Duan, Global smooth flows for the compressible Euler-Maxwell system: Relaxation case. Journal of Hyperbolic Differential Equations, 8 (2011), no. 2, 375-413.
- Jose A. Carrillo, Renjun Duan and Ayman Moussa, Global classical solutions close to equilibrium to the Vlasov-Euler-Fokker-Planck system. Kinetic and Related Models, 4 (2011), no. 1, 227-258.
- Renjun Duan and Robert M. Strain, Optimal time decay of the Vlasov-Poisson-Boltzmann system in $R^3$. Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, 199 (2011), no. 1, 291-328.
- Renjun Duan, Alexander Lorz and Peter Markowich, Global solutions to the coupled chemotaxis-fluid equations. Communications in Partial Differential Equations, 35 (2010), no. 9, 1635-1673.
- Renjun Duan, Massimo Fornasier and Giuseppe Toscani, A kinetic flocking model with diffusions. Communications in Mathematical Physics, 300 (2010), no. 1, 95-145.
- Renjun Duan, Klemens Fellner and Changjiang Zhu, Energy method for multi-dimensional balance laws with non-local dissipation. Journal Mathematiques Pures Appliquees, 93 (2010), no. 6, 572-598.
- Renjun Duan, Seiji Ukai, Tong Yang and Huijiang Zhao, Optimal decay estimates on the linearized Boltzmann equation with time-dependent forces and their applications. Communications in Mathematical Physics, 277 (2008), no. 1, 189-236.