Forms & Procedures
The following forms are only available at certain times during each academic year.
- Complete and download the form given by this link. (in preparation)
- Log in to MyCUHK > CUSIS and MyStudy > on left sidebar, CUSIS Services > Application for Program Change
- Click Add New Application.
- Academic Career: select "Undergraduate".
- Form Action: select "Declare Concentration".
- Upload the form in Step 1. Leave other fields empty.
- Check the form carefully and click Submit to confirm your application.
- After the deadline for stream declaration, repeat Step 2 to check the status of the application. (No student will be notified separately.) The declaration is successful if the application status is Approved.
- Click Confirm. Note that the timeframe for confirmation is at most one week after approval, so students are advised not to delay.
Project Course Application
- Please check your eligibility for the project course and find a teacher who consents to provide guidance. Students are advised to seek advice early in their studies on study plans and feasible project ideas.
- Fill in the application form.
- Applications will be closed at 14:00 on the Monday of the 2nd week of the semester (exact date in link above). Late applications will NOT be entertained.