Prof. Kwok Wai CHAN
BSc, MPhil, PhD (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
Fields of Interest:
SYZ Mirror Symmetry, Homological Mirror Symmetry, Open Gromov-Witten Theory, (Generalized) Complex Geometry, Quantum Field Theory and Toric Varieties
- K. Chan, S.-C. Lau, N. C. Leung and H.-H. Tseng, Open Gromov-Witten invariants, mirror maps, and Seidel representations for toric manifolds. Duke Math. J. 166 (2017), no. 8, 1405-1462.
- K. Chan, C.-H. Cho, S.-C. Lau and H.-H. Tseng, Gross fibrations, SYZ mirror symmetry, and open Gromov-Witten invariants for toric Calabi-Yau orbifolds. J. Differential Geom. 103 (2016), no. 2, 207-288.
- K. Chan, D. Pomerleano and K. Ueda, Lagrangian torus fibrations and homological mirror symmetry for the conifold. Comm. Math. Phys. 341 (2016), no. 1, 135-178.
- K. Chan and K. Ueda, Dual torus fibrations and homological mirror symmetry for An-singularities. Comm. Number Theory Phys. 7 (2013), no. 2, 361-396.
- K. Chan, Homological mirror symmetry for An-resolutions as a T-duality. J. Lond. Math. Soc. (2) 87 (2013), no. 1, 204-222.
- K. Chan, S.-C. Lau and H.-H. Tseng, Enumerative meaning of mirror maps for toric Calabi-Yau manifolds. Adv. Math. 244 (2013), 605-625.
- K. Chan, S.-C. Lau and N. C. Leung, SYZ mirror symmetry for toric Calabi-Yau manifolds. J. Differential Geom. 90 (2012), no. 2, 177-250.
- K. Chan and N. C. Leung, Mirror symmetry for toric Fano manifolds via SYZ transformations. Adv. Math. 223 (2010), no. 3, 797-839.