MATH3210 Linear Programming, 2014-2015
- supplementary class on Sept 27 from 9:30-12:00noon at LT6, LSB for those students who miss classes on Sept 22 and 25
Office: LSB, 201 Tel: 3943-7970 Email:
Office: Unit 505, Academic Building No.1 Tel: 3943-4298 Email: Office Hours: Monday & Friday 2:00-5:00 pm
Office: 222C, Lady Shaw Building Tel: 3943-38570 Email: Office Hours: tu,wed 1:30-4:00, thu 4:00-6:30
Time and Venue
|Lecture: Every Monday 2:30p.m. - 4:15p.m. (LT6, LSB) and Thursday 1:30p.m. - 2:15p.m. (LT3, LSK)|
Topics of the course include: simplex method, dual problems, dual simplex method,
duality theorems, complementary slackness, sensitivity analysis and transportation problem
- Operations Research: An Introduction by Hamdy A Taha.
- Introduction to Operations Research by F. S. Hillier and G. J. Lieberman.
- Linear and Nonlinear Programming by D.G. Luenberger and Y.Y. Ye (Springer)
- Linear Programming, A Concise Introduction by T.S. Ferguson (UCLA/Math On-line Lecture Notes)
Last updated: September 19, 2014 21:21:47