Prof. Eric Tsz Shun CHUNG
BSc, MPhil (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
PhD (University of California, Los Angeles)
Fields of Interest:
Discontinuous Galerkin Methods, Computational Wave Propagation, Fluid Flow in Heterogeneous Media, Multiscale Model Reduction Techniques, Adaptivity for Multiscale Problems, Domain Decomposition Methods, Seismic Imaging and Travel Time Tomography
- Siu Wun Cheung, Eric Chung, Hyea Hyun Kim and Yue Qian, Staggered discontinuous Galerkin methods for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations. Journal of Computational Physics, 302 (2015), pp. 251-266.
- Eric T. Chung, Yalchin Efendiev and Wing Tat Leung, Residual-driven online Generalized multiscale finite element methods. Journal of Computational Physics, 302 (2015), pp. 176-190.
- Hyea Hyun Kim and Eric T. Chung, A BDDC algorithm with optimally enriched coarse spaces for two-dimensional elliptic problems with oscillatory and high contrast coefficients. SIAM Multiscale Modeling and Simulation, 13 (2015), pp. 571-593.
- Kai Gao, Shubin Fu, Richard L Gibson, Eric T. Chung and Yalchin Efendiev, Generalized multiscale finite element method (GMsFEM) for elastic wave propagation in heterogeneous, anisotropic media. Journal of Computational Physics, 295 (2015), pp. 161-188.
- Eric T. Chung, Yalchin Efendiev and Guanglian Li, An adaptive GMsFEM for high contrast flow problems. Journal of Computational Physics, 273 (2014), pp. 54-76.