MMAT5130 - Topics in Differential Equations - 2017/18
- (Jan 8) For the course outline, see here.
- (Jan 8) The tentative time for midterm exam is Mar 5, Monday. If you are not available, please inform us by email before or on Jan 12, Friday.
- Office: LSB 210
- Tel: 3943-7985
CHAU, Chi Fai
- Office: LSB 222B
- Tel: 3943-7963
Time and Venue
- Lecture: Mo 18:30-21:15, Esther Lee Bldg 405
- W. E. Boyce, R. C. DiPrima, Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems (any recent edition, e.g. 10th), Wiley. (Chapter 1-4, 7, 9, 11.)
- G. F. Simmons, S. G. Krantz, Differential Equations: theory, technique, and practice with boundary value problems, MacGrawhill. (Chapter 1, 2, 6, 9, 10.)
- W. Walter, Ordinary Differential Equations, Springer-Verlag. (Chapter 1-4, 6, 7.)
|Midterm (Tentative time: Mar 5, 7:15pm-9:15pm)||40%|
Assessment Policy Last updated: January 17, 2018 18:56:47