The Chinese University of Hong Kong is pleased to host the 26th International Domain Decomposition Conference, DD XXVI, in Hong Kong, China, December 2-6, 2019.
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss recent developments in various aspects of domain decomposition methods bringing together mathematicians, computational scientists, and engineers who are working on numerical analysis, scientific computing,and computational science with industrial applications.
- The deadline for submitting contributed talk proposals has been extended to September 15, 2019.
- Financial support available to junior participants from US and China. Application deadline: September 30, 2019.
- We are now accepting submissions for the poster session. Deadline: September 15, 2019.
- Important: we have not authorized any third parties to manage hotel bookings for our participants. Please see here for more information on making your own accommodation arrangements.
- The deadline for minisymposium proposals has been extended to July 15, 2019.
- Registration is now open! Early bird rates are available until August 31, 2019.
- We are now accepting proposals for minsiymposia. More information here.
- Deadline for minisymposium proposals: June 15, 2019 July 15, 2019 (Deadline extended)
- Early registration deadline: August 31, 2019
- Deadline for submitting abstracts for contributed talks: August 15, 2019 September 15, 2019 (Deadline extended)
- Deadline for submitting abstracts for posters: September 15, 2019
- Deadline for travel award application: September 30, 2019
Check back frequently for more information!