The Chinese University of Hong Kong is pleased to host the 26th International Domain Decomposition Conference, DD XXVI, in Hong Kong, China.
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss recent developments in various aspects of domain decomposition methods bringing together mathematicians, computational scientists, and engineers who are working on numerical analysis, scientific computing,and computational science with industrial applications.
- *** Important message (Nov 20): Given the current social unrest in Hong Kong, we regretfully have to postpone the conference to ensure the safety of all participants. The new dates will be announced later. The conference registration fees will be refunded by the local organizing committee.
For hotel reservations at the Hyatt at the group rate, our contract with the hotel says you may cancel without penalty up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival date. For Royal Park, there is currently a one-night penalty, but we are negotiating with the hotel to see whether the penalty can be waived. Please contact your hotel as soon as possible to cancel your reservation to avoid further penalties. A simple way is to check the email confirmation your received after your hotel reservation, where you can find the link and instructions of how to cancel your reservation.
We are sorry for the great inconvenience caused.
Update Nov 21: Both Hyatt and Royal Park Hotels have kindly agreed to waive the cancellation penalties for all participants to DD26. But you should contact your hotel as soon as you can (see more details in our message on Nov 20 above).
- Both conference hotels have lowered their rates for the duration of the conference. Updated prices and booking information can be found on the Accommodations page.
- The deadline for submissions for the poster session has been extended to October 15, 2019.
- Important: The deadline for registration is October 31, 2019. All speakers who have not registered by this date will have their talks removed from the schedule.
- A note on the refund policy and the recent situation in Hong Kong can be found on the Registration page.
- If you would like to share your hotel room with a fellow DD26 participant, please see the Room Sharing section on the Accommodations page.
- Programming note: the first talk of the conference will take place on Monday morning, and the last talk will be scheduled on Friday before lunch time. Participants may use Friday afternoon for discussions.
- The deadline for submitting contributed talk proposals has been extended to September 15, 2019.
- Financial support available to junior participants from US and China. Application deadline: September 30, 2019.
- Important: we have not authorized any third parties to manage hotel bookings for our participants. Please see here for more information on making your own accommodation arrangements.
- The deadline for minisymposium proposals has been extended to July 15, 2019.
- Registration is now open! Early bird rates are available until August 31, 2019.
- Deadline for minisymposium proposals: June 15, 2019 July 15, 2019 (Deadline extended)
- Early registration deadline: August 31, 2019
- Deadline for submitting abstracts for contributed talks: August 15, 2019 September 15, 2019 (Deadline extended)
- Deadline for travel award application: September 30, 2019
- Deadline for submitting abstracts for posters: September 15, 2019 October 15, 2019 (Deadline extended)
- Deadline for registration: October 31, 2019
Check back frequently for more information!