|Meeting ID:||938 4205 0427|
|Meeting ID:||947 2901 5963|
|Meeting ID:||964 8987 7665|
|Meeting ID:||944 8748 7565|
|Meeting ID:||950 3410 2889|
|MATH1010 Cantonese I||Lecture Link:||https://cuhk.zoom.us/j/98798922814?pwd=dnBxRE9XMnpSMDNLenJJaytvUnk0Zz09|
|Meeting ID:||987 9892 2814|
|MATH1010 Cantonese II||Lecture Link:||https://cuhk.zoom.us/j/92662182703?pwd=eFZPOUwyUCtTckdzRmlyVWN3Vy9Jdz09|
|Meeting ID:||926 6218 2703|
|MATH1010 English I||Lecture Link:||https://cuhk.zoom.us/j/98324731281?pwd=bHd4NVZqcjNVZGovTHg3bzBGZHpQQT09|
|Meeting ID:||983 2473 1281|
|MATH1010 English II||Lecture Link:||https://cuhk.zoom.us/j/97060143460?pwd=U1JCK3BzSVhSbmQ4bElQeVZxRVNrQT09|
|Meeting ID:||970 6014 3460|
|MATH1010 English III||Lecture Link:||https://cuhk.zoom.us/j/97240229718?pwd=dm9Hb0pmaE9pL1VOd3hhdnZnNEI0UT09|
|Meeting ID:||972 4022 9718|
|MATH1010 Putonghua||Lecture Link:||https://cuhk.zoom.us/j/94854182093?pwd=a2ExNmN6K09RZk11OFBuV0R3QUxNQT09|
|Meeting ID:||948 5418 2093|
Dear Students of MATH1010,
The due dates for CW1 - CW10 are:
The guidelines for the ten WeBWork courseworks:
- 1. The weekly WeBWork coursework exercises will be released every Tuesday NOON.
- 2. Our MATH1010 TAs will demonstrate a few worked examples for you on Zoom every Thursday in our regular Tutorial class and provide you with a Q&A activity.
- 3. Please submit the weekly WeBWork coursework answers every Friday before 11:59 AM.
Department of Mathematics
Chinese University of Hong Kong
|Coursework 1||September 18 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 2||September 25 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 3||October 9 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 4||October 16 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 5||October 23 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 6||October 30 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 7||November 13 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 8||November 20 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 9||November 27 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 10||December 4 before 11:59 AM|
From September 17th, 2020 and onward, you will have regular tutorial classes using Zoom.
\( \quad \quad \) Here are a few tips.
- a) Please get used to logging in/operating Zoom, Blackboard and WeBWork. Please be punctual.
- b) The weekly WeBWork coursework exercises will be released every Tuesday NOON.
- c) Our MATH1010 TAs will demonstrate a few worked examples for you on Zoom every Thursday in our regular Tutorial class and provide you with a Q&A activity.
- d) Please submit the weekly WeBWork coursework answers every Friday before 11:59 AM.
On September 10th, test in the first tutorial class there will be a short review that will cover many basic questions using the WeBWork platform. The test will be open during 5 - 7 pm. Don't panic. We will inform you of the result of this test - either pass or fail. If you receive an F grade, please talk to your session lecturer. We will form a study group (10 - 20 students) for you that will meet on a regular basis with our teaching assistants in MathGym using Zoom. We will help you to brush up on your basic Calculus knowledge at an early stage.
We encourage you to join this dry run for using WeBWork as well as Zoom.
Before joining the review test, please carefully read the test guidelines.