Dear Students of MATH1010,
The due dates for CW1 - CW9 are:
The guidelines for the nine WeBWork courseworks:
- 1. The weekly WeBWork coursework exercises will be released every Tuesday NOON.
- 2. Our MATH1010 TAs will demonstrate a few worked examples for you every face-to-face Thursday in our regular Tutorial class and provide you with a Q&A activity.
- 3. Please submit the weekly WeBWork coursework answers every next Tuesday before 11:59 AM.
Department of Mathematics
Chinese University of Hong Kong
|Coursework 1||September 21 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 2||September 29 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 3||October 5 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 4||October 12 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 5||November 2 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 6||November 9 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 7||November 16 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 8||November 30 before 11:59 AM|
|Coursework 9||December 7 before 11:59 AM|
From September 16 and onward, you will have on-line and off-line tutorial classes using face-to-face and e-learning activities.
\( \quad \quad \) Here are a few tips.
- a) Please get used to logging in/operating Blackboard and WeBWork. Please be punctual.
- b) The weekly WeBWork coursework exercises will be released every Tuesday NOON.
- c) Our MATH1010 TAs will demonstrate a few worked examples for you every Thursday in our regular face-to-face Tutorial class and provide you with a Q&A activity.
- d) Please submit the weekly WeBWork coursework answers every next Tuesday before 11:59 AM.
On On September 9, here will be a short review test that will cover many basic questions using the (online) WeBWork platform. The test will be open from 5 - 7 pm. Don't panic. We will inform you of the result of this test - either pass or fail. If you receive an F grade, please talk to your session lecturer. We recommend that you visit MathGym using Zoom or in person. Our TAs will help you to brush up on your basic Calculus knowledge after the test.
We encourage you to join this dry run for using WeBWork.
Before joining the review test, please carefully read the test guidelines.