- Final examination. Date: 14/12 (Monday). Time: 1230-1430hrs. Venue: University Gymnasium.
- Comment on Question 6 Assignment 3. (21/10)
- A function g whose domain contains an interval I is said to be monotonic increasing on I if for any s,t in I, whenever s is less than t, the inequality that g(s) is less than or equal to g(t) holds. (Here we have crossed out the word `strictly' and replaced the `strictly less than' by `less than or equal to' in the definition for the notion of `strictly increasing'.)
- This reminder comes from the common homepage of MATH1010. When calculating the final result of a student of the course, the student will receive full mark in an assignment if the student obtained more than 60% of that assignment.
- Username and Password for pdf-files in this page: Refer to the email `course material in MATH1010G' sent to the CWEM addresses of all MATH1010G students on Friday 18/09.
- Check regularly the common homepage of MATH1010 for updates on announcements and course material common to all sections of MATH1010 for this semester.
- The math gym is a place where you can find TA's to help you.
Time and Venue
- Lectures: Tuesdays 1030-1215hrs YIA LT5, Thursdays 1330-1415hrs YIA LT4.
- Tutorials: Tuesdays 0930-1015hrs YIA LT5, Thursdays 1730-1815hrs YIA 405.
- Please refer to the common homepage of MATH1010.
For more details, please refer to course information sheet.