Course Website for Advanced Calculus II MATH2020B 2016 - 2017 2nd Semester
- Date of Test 1: 9th February (in class)
- Date of Test 2: 2nd March (in class)
- Date of Test 3: 23rd March (in class)
- No need to hand in homework.
- Around 50% of the test problems will be coming from the homework.
- Topics in Test 1: Fubini's Theorem (Homework 1) and Change of Variables Formula (Homework 2)
- Note that there is a typo in question 7 of Section 15.8. The phrase 'the first quadrant' should be replaced by 'the right half plane'.
- Homework 3 is posted.
- Test 1 Statistics available.
- Lecture notes on "Surface Area" is available.
- Homework 4 is now available.
- Topics in Test 2: Fubini's Theorem (Homework 1), Change of Variables Formula (Homework 2), Special Coordinates (Homework 3), Surface Area (Homework 4)
- Lecture notes on "Surface Area" updated
- Date of Exam: 4th May (Time: 15:30 - 17:30, Location: Sir Run Run Shaw Hall (Stage))
- Lecture notes on "Differential Form" is available.