MATH4250 Game Theory, 2012-2013
- The full set of notes by Eric Chung has been uploaded.
|Lau Chi Hin
Office: LSB 208 Tel: 3943 7987 Email:
|Tsang Man Ho
Office: LSB 228 Tel: 3943 7957 Email:
Office: AB1 614 Tel: 3943 4109 Email:
Time and Venue
|Lecture: Monday 14:30-16:15 and Wednesday 13:30-14:15: LSB LT2|
|Tutorial: Wednesday 12:30-13:15: LSB LT5|
Principles and techniques of game theory, matrix games, minimax theorem and calculation of optimal strategies, cooperative and non-cooperative solutions of bimatrix games, coalitional games and applications. Students taking this course are expected to have knowledge in linear algebra.
- Peter Morris: Introduction to Game Theory, Springer 1994
- Games of Strategy by Avinash K. Dixit and Susan Skeath, 2004.
- An introduction to game theory by Martin J. Osborne, 2003. http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne/igt/index.html
- Games for business and economics: Roy Gardner, Hoboken, NJ, c2003.
- Forgo, Szep and Szidarovszky: Introduction to the Theory of Games, Kluwer Academic Publishers
|Mid-term Exam (March 18 Mon)|| ||30%|
|Final Exam|| ||60%|
Last updated: April 25, 2013 22:45:12