MATH2210A Mathematics Laboratory I, 2012-13
- HW A spot-check for the homework will be held from 1pm to 4pm next Monday (7/1/2013), at the lab. We will ask you some question about your homework.
- HW Please reply to me if you can't come at that time as soon as possible. I can arrange another time for you.
- HW Please note that every student is required to do a face-to-face spot-check with a tutor, before next Thursday (10/1/2013). Otherwise, you may get a ZERO mark for your homework.
- Please get back your lab assignments (up to Lab 11) at the assignment boxes for MATH2210A&B.
- Mean of Quiz1: (A)22.43 (B)20.53
- The homework assignment has been updated.
- This is the course webpage for BOTH MATH2210A and MATH2210B
|Prof. CHAN Hon Fu Raymond
Office: Room 201, LSB
|Mr. Cho Chi Lam
Office: Room 222B, LSB
|Mr. Tsang Man Ho
Office: Room 228, LSB
|Miss Wang Shiping
Office: Room 222C, LSB
Quizzes and Exams
|Lab assignments|| ||60%|
|Two 45-minute in-class, open-book quizzes (on Oct 29 and Dec 3)|| ||30%|
|One homework assignment (Nov 5)|| ||10%|
Honesty in Academic Work
The Chinese University of Hong Kong places very high importance on honesty in academic work
submitted by students, and adopts a policy of zero tolerance on cheating and plagiarism. Any
related offence will lead to disciplinary action including termination of studies at the University.
Although cases of cheating or plagiarism are rare at the University, everyone should make himself /
herself familiar with the content of the following website:
and thereby help avoid any practice that would not be acceptable.
Last updated: January 04, 2013 14:40:55